Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Paleo Pancakes!

My FAV meal of the day is by far the first (and most important) meal of the day. I love breakfast!!! But,  most of time the breakfast I like includes a lot of gluten yumminess  junk. NO BUENO! Praise the breakfast gods that there are people like Sarah Fragoso that are ultra BA and come up with alternatives that are nice to my belly :)
So, once again, I'm stealing her recipe. [Klepto's Anonymous meets on a night that's very inconvenient for me... I'm trying to deal with the issue on my own]

I slightly alter her recipe below (you know like how you do in college so you don't get gigged for plagiarism)

2 cups almond meal
1/2 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
3 eggs
1 cup coconut milk
2 T coconut oil
((1 apple grated))--- what I DONT do!
1 cup fresh or frozen organic blueberries
3 T cinnamon

Mix all THAT together and cook on a SUPA-hot griddle for about 4 mins a side! Serve with more blueberries and cinnamon on top.

Mixchaaaahhh

Progress.... 

 
I like to make bacon and eggs too. I don't find the pancakes very filling.

I took what I didn't eat to Yelle and work! She LOVED!!!

This recipe makes A LOT of pancakes so sometimes I half it. But, if you do make it all, freeze the left overs!!! They are a great grab and go meal in the morning!!!
ENJOY!!!

Chelle xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment